Monday 16 July 2012

Combined school choir

NDP training is great!!! great song, great fun and great food!!! we had-so far- KFC, Pizza hut, Mixed rice and more KFCs... the lousy part is the lousy weather, lousy audience - they dont even clap after we perform...BUT i dont really blame them cuz they are P5s and our performance is reallyy lousy - and most of all we have....the SUPER DAMN LOUSY COSTUMES!!! believe me, its horrible, even the gloves-which is my favourite- is lousy =.=. we get to perform...in the rain too...I wouldn't say it's not nice, but our props were all ruined... the theme song and march-in song this year can be found in Youtube, they are the: Love at First Light and a Nation's March respectively ^^ It would be nice if you see me on TV on the 9th of August!

PS luv 2 post a picture but none it my WINDOW right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment